New selections were added to several fields in Listing Maintenance:
1. Within Street Type, now available are:
Overlook, Hill, Run, Spur, Knob, Walk, Glen, and Vista
2. Within SH-Showing Instructions:
Call Alternate Contact, Email Alternate Contact, and Text Alternate Contact
3. Within HT-Heating:
4. Within CO-Cooling:
5. Within EX-Features:
6. Within Lease Term (Rental Class Only):
The 5.68 version of Paragon is now released!
This update includes several new features:
Driving Directions is now powered by Google Maps. When selecting the ‘Get Directions’ button from the driving directions pop-up, a new tab will be opened enabling the user to benefit from all of the Google Maps suite of tools.
Print+ Driving Directions now feature larger Pins with corresponding Letters on each step of the directions.
Set-up for Collaboration Center is now even easier. For new users enabling it for the first time, their URL will be automatically generated, with no additional set-up needed. Note: Users with existing URLs will not be affected.
The Contact Activity widget on your member dashboard now has several upgrades to better reflect updates from contacts using Collaboration Center and to minimize clicks for agents to view this information quickly. There are 4 tabs available now on the widget:
1. ‘Activity’ – This is for buyers with saved searches within the Collaboration Center. Contacts are ranked based on # of site visits. You can now see at a glance their Favorite, Possible, and Rejected listings. Clicking these ‘bubbles’ will bring you to a spreadsheet view within Paragon to view further details of each listing. Clicking on the contact’s name will open their contact dashboard under the Contacts tab. Clicking their site views will open their Collaboration Center website.
2. ‘Comments’ – This tab will show all unviewed comments from your contacts made from their Collaboration Center website. Clicking the contact name will open a pop up to view the full comment, and a dialog box to reply to the comment. Clicking the MLS # link will open a full detail listing pop-up for that listing.
3. ‘Searches’ – This tab is for client-initiated saved searches. Currently, this is not available in our system. NEREN staff is working with our Paragon vendor to configure this tab, so it is functioning correctly when it is made available. Expect an update on this functionality soon.
4. ‘Sellers’ – This tab is for contacts that have been assigned to listings. When you add a new listing, it will populate in this tab. If it already has been assigned to a seller contact, their name will appear below. If not, a link for ‘Assign to Contact’ will appear, and a dialogue box will pop-up to allow you to assign the listing to an appropriate contact. These listings are sorted by your most active listings first. You can see the activity from your listing maintenance pages, or by clicking the contact name link, which will open up the seller’s view of their Collaboration Center (which shows all of their activity metrics for their listing).
For users who log into nerenmls.com on their mobile device, a new “Forgot my password” link has been added to the log-in page. Once you click on this link, you will have to enter your login ID. You will be prompted to answer your three security questions. Once answered, you will receive an email with your temporary password. After logging-in with this new password, you will have to create a new permanent password. This password must be 7-14 characters long using alpha-only characters. Note: The password is NOT case-sensitive.